Full course description
- Nurses, Psychologists, Social Workers, SLPs, OTs, and PTs learn how to document health related services for Medicaid in ezEdMed
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Olga Gintchin | Nalene Pecore | Stacy Shafar
- Credit(s) and Type: 1.5 Hours Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Open to Charter School Staff: Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: Every Monday and Wednesday beginning ? through ?
- Time: 8:00 AM or 3:00 PM
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- SSPs learn how to document health related services in ezEdMed and how to "put your health cap on" when answering the Random Moment Time Study (RMTS).