November 3, 2022 Threat Assessment Refresher is a Course
November 3, 2022 Threat Assessment Refresher
Ended Nov 5, 2022
Spots remaining: 8
Full course description
- This class is designed as a refresher to explain why we do threat assessments, how we do them in DCSD and supports available to you.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Stephanie O'Neill | Ellen Kerkhoff
- Credit(s) and Type: 4 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: November 3, 2022
- Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Google Meet Link
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- To learn why and how we do threat assessments.
- To learn about the Claire Davis Act.
- To understand DCSD policies and procedures around threat assessments.