October 6, 2022 Threat Assessment Refresher Admin ONLY is a Course
October 6, 2022 Threat Assessment Refresher Admin ONLY
Ended Oct 8, 2022
Spots remaining: 13
Full course description
- This class is designed as a refresher to explain why we do threat assessments, how we do them in DCSD and supports available to you.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Stephanie O'Neill | Stephanie Crawford
- Credit(s) and Type: 4 Hours Relicensure
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Admin
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: October 6, 2022
- Time: 12:30 - 4:30 PM
- Location: DCSD Legacy Campus Room 203 | 10035 S Peoria St, Lone Tree, 80134
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- To learn why and how we do threat assessments.
- To learn about the Claire Davis Act.
- To understand DCSD policies and procedures around threat assessments.