Full course description
- As a result of acquired brain injury many students return to school with lingering effects that impact classroom performance. This training will address identification, school re-entry planning, IEP/504 Plan development, intervention selection and implementation, long-term monitoring of students and other issues professionals face in supporting students with brain injury.
- Type of Course: Online: Self Paced
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Kaylene Case firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Credit(s) and Type: 2hrs Relicensure, Staff Development
- Certified Staff, Charter Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
- Start date of course content: July 26, 2021
- End date of course content: May 3, 2022
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Participants will enhance their assessment and intervention skills to support students with brain injuries in the classroom.