Full course description
- The American Red Cross 1st Aid/Adult+Child CPR/AED program for school personnel is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to help sustain life and minimize the consequences of injury or sudden illness until advanced medical help arrives.
- Child is defined as 1 year - 12 years of age. Does not include infants.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator):
- Credit(s) and Type: 5 Hours Compliance (includes completion of online content)
Timeline Overview | Date, Time & Location
There are two parts to this course:
- Online (completed on your own)
- In-Person (must have completed the online portion BEFORE the In-Person meeting)
Please enroll for details
- Date: August 6, 2021
- Time: 1:00 - 4:00 PM
- Location: Wilcox Boardroom
For credit to be issued, you must complete the full 5 hours (4 hours of online learning, 1 hour of In-Person skills session). You must complete the online portion and provide proof of completion to qualify for the face-to-face skills session. Wearing comfortable clothes to the In-Person class is suggested. Any certifications are provided by instructor.
All participants will be certified after skill completion in the In-Person training.