Full course description
- This course was designed for DCSD to help create a culture of safety in middle and high school science classrooms. DCSD Lab Safety will provide the training and education to minimize safety, health, environmental and regulatory risks to students in science classrooms.
- Start date of course content: 8/29/2022
- End date of the course content: 10/15/2022
Here are the outcomes for the course :
- Create a safety minded culture among teachers, administration, students, and parents.
- Align lab safety practices and protocols within a building and across the district
- Provide training and professional development to meet the requirements set by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE)
If you have any questions about the content of this course, please contact Zach Nannestad