Full course description
This training is for maintenance and custodial staff involved in cleaning and minor maintenance tasks where Asbestos Containing Material (ACM) may be accidentally disturbed.
This two-hour Asbestos Awareness Training will include four sections with a quiz at the end of each. You must complete all sections and pass with at least an 80% to move on.
- What is Asbestos
- History of Asbestos
- Where is Asbestos Found
- When is it Dangerous & Health Concerns
- Recognizing & Identifying Asbestos
- How to Avoid Exposure & Housekeeping Measures
- Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA) Management Plan
- Locating Asbestos at your school or site
Please have the training completed by July 19, 2023
Any questions regarding any information in this training or the Asbestos Management Program for the District please call Zach Nannestad at 303-387-0467.