Full course description
- Know the developmental sequence of basic concepts related to mathematical skills.
- Demonstrate teaching strategies and learning strategies for math computation skills (functional math, time, and money).
- Demonstrate learning strategies that students use to achieve comprehension and application of math concepts.
- Know the state and/or district math standards that apply to the relevant age or grade levels.
- Paraprofessionals - EA IV and EA V ONLY
Date, Time & Meeting Link
- Date: 1/26/23
- Time: 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Parker Library - 20105 Mainstreet, Parker, CO 80138, 2nd Floor Conference Room
- Lead Instructor: