Full course description
Focus on building SPED team relationships by learning how to:
- Recognize effective and disruptive characteristics of team communication
- Know the characteristics of effective team functioning
- Identify levels of decision making in teams, schools, and districts
- Recognize own strengths and weaknesses as a team member
This class was developed based on a framework and course created by the PARAprofessional Resource & Research Center (paracenter.org).
Class offered for your professional and personal growth only.
Instructor: Jen Nerwin
- DCSD Special Education EAs (Paraeducators) ONLY
Date, Time & Location
- 12:30 PM 3:30 PM
- Location: DCSD Legacy Campus, 10035 S Peoria St, Lone Tree, CO 80134