Full course description
This training is for maintenance and custodial staff involved in cleaning and minor maintenance tasks where Asbestos Containing Material (ACM) may be accidentally disturbed.
This two-hour Asbestos Awareness Training will includes four sections with a quiz at the end of each. You must complete all sections and pass with at least an 80% to move on.
- What is Asbestos
- History of Asbestos
- Where is Asbestos Found
- When is it Dangerous & Health Concerns
- Recognizing & Identifying Asbestos
- How to Avoid Exposure & Housekeeping Measures
- Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA) Management Plan
- Locating Asbestos at your school or site
Any questions regarding any information in this training or the Asbestos Management Program for the District please call Zach Nannestad at 303-387-0467.