Increasing Your Happiness 2022
Ended May 31, 2022
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
- Type of Course: Online, Self Paced
- Facilitator: Vanessa Hoffman
- Credit: 3 hours
It might sound a little strange to say that we should be happy at work. After all, it’s called work! But we spend more time at our jobs than we do engaged in almost any other activity. If we’re unhappy at work, we’re likely to feel the effects in other areas of our lives, too.
Finding ways to be happy at work not only brings you greater productivity and greater job satisfaction, but will help you achieve greater overall mental, emotional, and physical health.
Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Start date of course content: 2/24/22
- End date of course content: 5/31/22
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Discuss how planning ahead cultivates workplace happiness
- Create a nightly routine and daily plan
- Relate more effectively to others in the workplace
- Understand how the workspace environment impacts happiness
- Think more positively
- Take actions that will create greater workplace happiness
This three-hour Increasing Your Happiness Training will include twelve modules with a quiz at the end of modules 2-11. You must complete all modules and pass the quizzes 7/8 to move on.