Management Seminar: Inspiring Trust
Ended Mar 31, 2022
Spots remaining: 7
Full course description
This offering from Franklin Covey helps leaders learn that trust begins with them. They leave with a renewed commitment to become more credible and to extend trust to others. They’ll learn to do the real work of identifying and closing the trust gaps that exist in their organizations.
As a path to a new culture is forged, teams/organizations will reap immediate as well as long-term high-trust dividends.
* Learn the behaviors that build trust
* Increase influence through greater trust and trustworthiness
* Learn how to build, restore, extend, and maintain trust
* Understand the connection between trust and results
* Enhanced innovation.
* Heightened loyalty.
Date, Time & Location
- Dates: Wednesday, March 30, 2022 & Friday, April 1, 2022
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Location: West Support Center - Mount Evans
- Instructor: Vanessa Hoffman, Jackie Feely & Cyndi Redfern