Full course description
This interactive session is about self-care through developing self-awareness, exploring the mind-body connection, and finding balance.
Participants will leave with:
- an understanding of how the brain is impacted by stress
- knowledge of their own self-awareness
- at least one intention for achieving balance in their life
Date, Time & Location
- Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2020
- Time: 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- Location: IDC - 985 S Plum Creek Blvd
- Instructor: Lauren LaComb, Healthy Schools Coordinator
This face-to face class will be limited to 10 participants that will be asked to wear a mask and practice social distancing.
Any questions, please contact Vanessa Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org