Full course description
- This course provides skills for developing the service mindset and behaviors that create customer loyalty, even after service failures. This is a foundational course that teaches core skills, knowledge, and attitudes every employee should have. It is a 2-day workshop.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Cynthia Redfern and Jackie Feely
- Credit(s) and Type: Professional Development
- Classified Staff
- Start date: September 27, 2022
- End date: October 4. 2022
- Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- West Support Center, West Support Center: Mt. Evans Conference Room, 701 Prairie Hawk Dr, Castle Rock, Co, 80109
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe what stellar service is and the challenges of delivering it.
- Discuss the benefits of customer loyalty to the employee, the organization, and customers.
- Explain the importance of the employee's role in building customer loyalty.
- Identify key defining moments in customer interactions.
- Identify and discuss the three dimensions of service.
- Describe the four key qualities that customers expect from stellar service.
- Use the four key qualities to evaluate and improve the service they deliver.