Full course description
- The Healthy Schools Workshop is held annually for our Healthy Schools Leaders and supporters. If you are writing a School Health Improvement Plan (SHIP) this year, then please join us for a day of learning and collaboration. Healthy Schools leaders will use resources and knowledge gained at the workshop to assist them with the crafting of their 2021-22 SHIP.
- Type of Course: In-Person
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Kimmy Romine, Laurie LaComb & Gina Mead
- Credit(s) and Type: 7.5 Relicensure
- Healthy Schools Leaders and Supporters
- Certified Staff, ProTech, Counselors, Admin and Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
- Start date of course content: September 14, 2021
- End date of course content: September 14, 2021
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Learn about the Healthy Schools program and SHIP requirements
- Collaborate with other Healthy Schools leaders in the district
- Explore health and wellness topics through breakout sessions