Full course description
- AGE staff are trained in the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People so they can best teach these skills to our students as part of the Leader in Me Social Emotional Learning.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Emmalee Owens
- Credit(s) and Type: 6 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- AGE Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff, Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: Tuesday, Sept 20, Tuesday, Sept 27, Tuesday, Oct 4, Tuesday Oct 25, 2022
- Time: 3:45 - 5:00 PM
- Location: Acres Green Elementary Library
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Learners will become familiar with the 7 Habits, identify a personal mission statement, understand the maturity continuum, and leave with easy to implement ideas with their students.