Full course description
- Professional Development will center on increasing higher level thinking and integration of knowledge and ideas to support student learning.
- Lead Learners (Facilitators): Kelly Ursetta | Allison Sullivan | Megan Bruce | Jeff Mlsna
- Credit(s) and Type: 3.5 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: November 1, 2021
- Time: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Bear Canyon Elementary Bear Cabin
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Through exploration of resources, staff will go through activities that support raising the rigor and level of thinking with writing prompts.
- This will be in support of increasing Integration of Knowledge and Ideas
- Using STEMScopes, teachers will explore the Claims, Evidence, Reasoning protocol to support student growth of analytic thinking and data-based writing skills.