Full course description
- To deepen our understanding of the principles of a successful PLC by using the elements from Learning By Doing and Make it Happen keeping literacy and PLC as the heart of all our work.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Susan Meyer | Deborah Warr
- Credit(s) and Type: 10 Hours Relicensure | English Language Development (ELD)
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: September 23rd-December 20th
- Time: 7:30 - 8:30AM
- Location: Castle Rock Elementary - Conference Room 20
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Members will collaboratively reflect and refine their planning for instruction based on data.
- Members will use the 4 questions to define their work.
- Members will apply WIDA standards 5.11 and 5.12 to strategically address the diverse needs of unique populations through the implementation of the Benchmark literacy curricula