Full course description
- Certified staff members attend in grade level teams while aligning departmental support and updates. Learners will modify and adapt current practices as result of our data story . Reflection and refinement to our current state with the implementation. of our core literacy program and math routines will be at the heart of our work.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Susan Meyer
- Credit(s) and Type: 15 Hours Relicensure
- CRE Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: January 18 - May 19, 2023
- Time: 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Location: Castle Rock Elementary Room 200
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Educators will analyze data to plan and deliver differentiated instruction to meet individual student needs based on data and knowledge of students.
- Educators will collaboratively share and model strategies while reflecting on student data and engagement.
- Educators will plan with support staff to implement student-centered practices to formally and informally assess students before, during, and after learning and monitors the effectiveness of the assessment, adjusting when necessary.