Full course description
- This class will focus on the basics of implementing restorative practices in your classroom and school. You will learn how RP fosters school belonging, and connectedness while teaching agency and leadership through resolving conflict, solving problems, and repairing harm.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Allison Zelem
- Credit(s) and Type: 3 Hours Relicensure
- CRE Staff
- Date: November 3, 2023
- Time: 8:30 - 11:30 AM
- Location: Castle Rock Elementary
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will have a basic understanding of the importance of building community and understanding self.
- Participants will have a better understanding of the variety of restorative interventions that can be utilized throughout the day with both students and others.
- Participants will be able to know where to get resources from DCSD Health, Wellness and Prevention.