Full course description
- Type of Course: Blended (Canvas and in-person)
- We will meet in person 3 times between December and February.
- Each meeting from December to February will focus on a different segment of the text.
- Between meetings, participants will be able to contribute to monthly discussions through Canvas, report on the application of their learning to the classroom, and solicit feedback from the group.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Cassi Meyers
- Credit(s) and Type: 6 hours re-licensure
- CRMS Staff Only
- Start date of course content: Thursday, December 8th
- End date of course content: Wednesday, February 22nd
- In-Person meeting dates: Wed, 11/16, Th. 12/8, Wed. 1/25, Wed. 2/22
- In-person meetings will be after school from 3-4 pm.
- Engage in meaningful professional dialogue on topics that impact our students.
- Build our shared knowledge base.
- Positively influence our professional practices both in the classroom and as a school.
- Be flexible and adjust
- Classroom and professional application
- Sharing experiences of implementing learning from the book