Full course description
- Participants will analyze and evaluate co-teaching/planning models in order to create sustainable systems in their school/work environment. Through actively expressing personal preferences and educational beliefs, outlining co-teaching and collaboration expectations, and exploring current research and co-teaching/planning models, participants will collaboratively create a personalized plan with their co-teacher. The section, Focus on English Learners, will include specific ELD theory and high yield strategies for English Learners.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Sam Teres | Becky Corr | Sean Mahan
- Credit(s) and Type: 8 Hours Relicensure | English Language Development (ELD)
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: April 24, 2023
- Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Castle View High School Library
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will be able to describe the co-teaching models and identify instructional benefits.
- Participants will create a shared vision of co-teaching and collaboration.
- Participants will co-plan and collaborate to create a lesson.