Full course description
- Marzano Book Study for CVHS 1st Year Teachers - This course is designed for new teachers to explore and discuss instructional strategies that have practical application in the class room.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Amy Montague
- Credit(s) and Type: 5 Hours Relicensure
- CVHS Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Dates: February 1, 2021 | March 10, 2021 | April 12, 2021 | May 24, 2021
- Time: 2:30 - 1:00 pm
- Location: CVHS Room - The Beach
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Teachers will read the book and discuss with their colleagues to learn about and apply new strategies for instruction.
- Teachers will have a reference to use throughout their years of teaching which contains research-based strategies.