Learning Resources for All Students Castle View High School Spring 2022 is a Course
Learning Resources for All Students Castle View High School Spring 2022
Ended Apr 29, 2022
Full course description
- This course is designed to provide practical instructional strategies to teachers and provide the opportunity to collaborate about these resources. The strategies are great for all students, but have also shown to be very effective with gifted and advanced learners.
- Type of Course: Blended
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Alecia Glorioso | Amy Montague
- Credit(s) and Type: 5 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
- Start date of course content: March 7, 2022
- End date of course content: April 26, 2022
Face-to-Face Meetings (5 hours of PD credit)
March 28th - both lunches in the BEACH (we will feed you)
April 11th - both lunches in the BEACH (we will feed you)
April 26th (3:05-3:50) - after school in the BEACH (snacks provided)
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Participants will leave with an understanding of what it means to be a gifted learner and how to support their specific needs.
- Participants will learn and share strategies for the classroom to support all students and their specific educational and social-emotional needs.