Full course description
- Participants will examine frequently asked questions about Professional Learning Communities and give input regarding modifications and adjustments to the Chaparral High School PLC and Collaborative Teams. Participants will read the assigned book and engage in discussions about the reading as it relates to continuous improvement at Chaparral High School.
Throughout the book study, the group will make recommendations that David and Marci will bring forward. This is not a decision making team.
- Lead Learners (Facilitators): Marci Boatwright & David Peterson
- Credit(s) and Type: 12 Hours Relicensure
- CHS Leadership Team Members
- Date to complete course: April 30, 2022.
- The course is a blended learning course.
- Read and reflect throughout the Spring semester.
- All meetings will be in person
- January 4
- January 20
- February 18
- March 3
- March 31
- April 7
- April 25
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Participants will deepen their understanding of Professional Learning Communities
- Participants will evaluate the accurate functioning of their own common course Collaborative Teams within the Chaparral PLC.
- Participants will make suggestions for how Chaparral High School can continue to improve it's PLC practice.