Cherokee Trail New Teacher Orientation - CTE teachers only is a Course
Cherokee Trail New Teacher Orientation - CTE teachers only
Ended Aug 5, 2020
Full course description
- New teachers will be introduced to CTE-specific instructional resources including: Second Step, Literacy Footprints, Jan Richardson, Thinking Maps, WFTBB, Design Thinking, as well as school systems and processes.
Date, Time & Location
- Date & Time: July 31st 1-3:30pm & August 3rd 8-3:30pm
- Location: Cherokee Trail Elementary Google Meet (See Ashley Jakubowski)
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- New teachers will have a basic understanding of the initiatives and resources at CTE.
- Teachers will develop a path for continued professional development, after self-assessing their needs and past experiences, relative to CTE's programs/resources/etc...