CTE Book Study: Jonathan Mooney's Normal Sucks is a Course
CTE Book Study: Jonathan Mooney's Normal Sucks
Ended Apr 3, 2021
Spots remaining: 5
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be auto enrolled when a spot opens
Full course description
- CTE GT cluster teachers will complete a book study using Jonathan Mooney's book Normal Sucks. He was a featured presenter at CAGT 2020. Learners will increase their understanding of learning differences in twice-exceptional students, and better understand how to support them.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Ashley Jakubowski
- Credit(s) and Type: 10 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
Date, Time & Location
- Date: Begins 2.4.2021 and runs weekly for 8 weeks
- Time: Please see Ashley Jakubowski for meeting time
- Google Meet link: please enroll for details
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Increase understanding of learning differences
- Increase understanding of impact of efforts to support twice-exceptional students.
- Plan for supporting 2e students in your classroom.