Full course description
- This book study is an opportunity for Cimarron Middle School teachers to collaborate around an ELD framework for academic conversations.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Sarah Hasler
- Credit(s) and Type: 10 Hours Relicensure | English Language Development (ELD)
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: May 12 - June 3, 2022
- Time: 7:00 - 7:30AM
- Location: Cimarron Middle School Room C206
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- I can synthesize information about Academic Conversations for English Learners with my current teaching practices.
- I can connect with colleagues to offer and give support through collaboration.