22-23 Cimarron Middle School Seminars is a Course
22-23 Cimarron Middle School Seminars
Mar 16, 2023 - May 12, 2023
Full course description
- CIMS teachers will learn about topics related to meeting their milestone goals. This content will be differentiated based on various teacher needs.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Jessica Ranalletta
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure
- CIMS Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: 10/5/22 and 3/22/23
- Time: 8:00 - 10:00 AM
- Location: Cimarron Middle School LMC
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Learners can expect to learn more about skills/strategies that will directly support in reaching a milestone goal.
- Learners will also name the impact that adult continuous learning has on student learning.
- Learners will make connections between their new learning and how it can be applied to their PLC.