Full course description
- In order to ensure we are supporting the growth of each PLC, we first need to support the growth of our department chairs who will eventually be coaching and supporting the PLCs within their departments. This book study will increase the understanding of effective PLC’s.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Jess Ranalletta
- Credit(s) and Type: 5 Hours Relicensure
- CIMS Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: 9/19/22, 10/24/22, 12/9/22, 2/13/23, 5/9/23
- Time: 3:00 - 4:00 PM
- Location: Cimarron Middle School
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will learn about characteristics of an effective PLC.
- Participants will apply new learning to their own PLCs.