CIMS Electives Book Study Spring 2023 is a Course
CIMS Electives Book Study Spring 2023
Ended May 26, 2023
Spots remaining: 7
Full course description
- This book study is aimed to support electives teachers in their understanding of how PLCs look for singleton teachers and how to take that new learning back to their roles here at Cimarron.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Jess Ranalletta
- Credit(s) and Type: 5 Hours Relicensure
- CIMS Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: 3/28/23, 4/4/23, 4/18/23, 4/25/23, 5/9/23
- Time: 9:15 - 10:15 AM
- Location: Cimarron Middle School
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Elective teachers will learn about the PLC process.
- Teachers will understand how the PLC process looks for singleton teachers.
- Teachers will set action plans for incorporating their new learning in their roles at Cimarron.