CSE February 12th PD Day: Using Curricular Resources to Plan is a Course
CSE February 12th PD Day: Using Curricular Resources to Plan
Ended Feb 14, 2021
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be auto enrolled when a spot opens
Full course description
- Members will engage in several pathways to learn about best practice, explore available resource, and then use both to strategically plan second semester learning opportunities.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Kim Herman
- Credit(s) and Type: 7.5 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- CSE Certified
Date, Time & Location
- Date: 2.12.2021
- Time: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: CSE Various Rooms
- Google Meet link: please enroll for details
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Teachers will apply learning from READ Act PD to Benchmark phonics & Literacy Footprint resources.
- Teachers will create a plan to utilize DBQ with their students.
- Teachers will identify a priority standard in science and select STEMScopes components to support their unit.