Full course description
- Each team will meet with the trainer to discuss next steps in integrating WFBB with Wonders Curriculum. The trainer will allow opportunities for team break out sessions to look at their materials and decide on a course of action. The trainer will support teachers with their grade level narrative writing PLOs
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Candice Laviaguerre
- Credit(s) and Type: 4 Hours Relicensure
- CME Staff
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: September 22, 2023
- Time: 8:00AM - 3:00PM
- Location: Copper Mesa Elementary
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Teachers will integrate and align WFBB with Wonders.
- Teachers will collaborate with team to create a long term plan for writing instruction.
- Teachers will learn strategies for teaching, modeling, scoring, and intervention in writing.