Full course description
- As part of this book study, Cougar Run staff will read "Lost At School" by Ross Greene. The book teaches a framework and approach for understanding and working with children with behavioral challenges. Certified and classified staff enrolled in the book study will meet to discuss the book chapters and reflect on their learning.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Tracey Bowman
- Credit(s) and Type: 5 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Cougar Run Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff, and Classified Staff
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: August 17, September 21, November 16, and December 21, 2022
- Time: 7:30 - 8:25 AM
- Location: Cougar Run Elementary Learning Commons
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Learners will develop an understanding of triggers and lagging skills underlying challenging behavior.
- Learners will develop a toolbox of strategies for helping students with challenging behavior.