Full course description
- The Meeting of the Minds seminar is a workshop where individuals receive their Emergenetics Profile and learn to leverage their own strengths and develop awareness of what others bring to the table. Schools and districts around the world have used the Meeting of the Minds to experience a multifaceted approach to building knowledge, fostering understanding and bolstering professional development.
Course requirement: You will need to complete the Build Your Personalized Emergenetics Profile by AUGUST 10, 2022
(If Personalized Emergenetics Profile is not completed by AUGUST 10, 2022, you will be unenrolled from this session and you will need to find another open course and re-register.)
Contact Susan Snider at email@example.com if you have completed the questionnaire previously or if you have any questions about the session and/or the Emergenetics questionnaire.
- Lead Learners (Facilitators): Vanessa Hoffman
- Credit(s) and Type: 2.5 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: September 30, 2022
- Time: 12:15 - 2:45PM
- Location: DC Oakes High School Commons