Full course description
- IB Extended Essay Supervisors will review the EE criteria, participate in inter-rater reliability and collaborate on best ways to coach students through the process.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Theresa Hemming | Kim Clever | Dawn Garrett
- Credit(s) and Type: 3 to 15 Hours Relicensure
- DCHS Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 and Wednesday, April 26th, 2023
- Time: 3:15 - 4:45 PM
- Location: Douglas County High School Room 114N
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will engage in reflective activities in order to set personal goals for their role as an Extended Essay supervisor.
- Participants will engage in collaborative activities to improve application of Extended Essay Rubric.
- Participants will engage in collaborative activities to develop coaching strategies for use with students.