Full course description
- This course will provide participants with a review of the MYP Unit Planner. In this self-paced course, you will review each element of the planner. Your final assessments is a completed unit plan from a course that you are currently teaching.
- Facilitators: Erin Gilbert, Betsy Johnson, and Theresa Hemming
- 5 hours of re-licensure credit for the first unit planner submitted and 2 hours for each additional planner submitted.
- MMS and DCHS Teachers
- Course opens October 14th, 2021
- MYP Unit Plan due January 18, 2022
- Participants will demonstrate their understanding of MYP unit planners by creating at least one unit planner for a course that they currently teach.