Full course description
- Participants will examine the WIDA Guiding Principles and how they frame ELD programming and approaches to teaching multilingual learners in DCSD. Participants will read the assigned book and engage in discussions about the reading as it relates to English learners.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Theresa Hemming
- Credit(s) and Type: 10 hours | Relicensure | ELD
- DCHS Staff
- Start date of course content: May 26, 2021
- End date of course content: August 20, 2021
- Optional virtual meeting dates: TBD (sometime in August)
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Guiding Principles and how they frame ELD programming and approaches to teaching multilingual learners in DCSD.