DC Support Center Visiting Community Resources Fall 2022 is a Course
DC Support Center Visiting Community Resources Fall 2022
Ended Oct 5, 2022
Spots remaining: 9
Full course description
- The staff at the Support Center will visit the JAC, Foote and Denver Springs to determine what resources they have for students, how they support students when our students are at one of these facilities, and how we can partner with these facilities to assure smooth transition for our students.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Mary Hoffmann | Janet Laning
- Credit(s) and Type: 5 Hours Relicensure
- DC Support Center Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: September 23, 2022
- Time: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Location: DC Support Center Room 201
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Creating positive relationships with our community and the resources they offer.
- To smoothen the transition process for students moving from one of these facilities back to school.