Full course description
- Eagle Ridge classroom teachers will learn strategies and tools to meet the needs of advanced and gifted learners to support differentiation.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Heather Groff
- Credit(s) and Type: 4 Hours Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: February 18 - March 25, 2022
- Time: 8:30 - 11:30AM (Session 1), 11:30AM - 3:30PM (Session 2), 1 Hour Session Varies
- Location: Eagle Ridge Elementary Library
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will understand unique needs of advanced and gifted students.
- Participants will learn differentiation strategies and tools and evaluate the use of them in the classroom and how to effectively implement practices for all students.