eDCSD Nearpod/Flocabulary is a Course
Ended Mar 7, 2021
Spots remaining: 10
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be auto enrolled when a spot opens
Full course description
- Teachers will be able to incorporate visuals, games and student choice into their lessons that will increase student engagement. Participants will interact and create with Nearpod to experience the ease of use and student application.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Tari Gant
- Credit(s) and Type: 1.5 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
Date, Time & Location
- Date: 3.5.2021
- Time: TBD
- Zoom Meet link: please enroll for details
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- The learners can expect to walk away from this course with knowledge on how to use Nearpod/ Flocabulary in their lessons.
- How they can create Nearpod's directly in Google Slides and how they are able to intergrate into the Canvas LMS.