Full course description
- The Remote and Blended staff will be engaged in a book study on how to have effective PLC conversations as our school is a bit different
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Laura Sharp | Tari Gant
- Credit(s) and Type: 4 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: November 1, 2021
- Time: 12:00 - 1:00 PM
- Location: eDCSD - Coronado Room
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- We are a school where only 1-2 individuals teach a specific course or content so how can PLCs work for us without some of the data or the content teams that Brick & Mortar schools take for granted?
- We can make it work and this book will help to guide us toward the best plan for our school and students.