Full course description
- We will dig into this text together to increase our skills in designing a learning experience for students that is engaging, supportive and effective no matter the environment.
- We will look closely at the 3 main themes of Visible Learning to gain a deeper understanding of how these transcend learning environment: 1-fostering student self-regulation and ownership of learning, 2-diversity of instructional approaches, progress monitoring, and refinement, 3-investment in collaboration with adults and relationships with students.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Bekah Crispin
- Credit(s) and Type: 5 hours meeting, 5 hours independent = 10hrs Relicensure Credit
- FVE staff only
- 10/21: Introduction and Module 1
- 10/28: Modules 2 and 3
- 11/4: Modules 4 and 5
- 11/11: Modules 6 and 7
- 11/18: Modules 8 and 9
Discussion/Reflection-Complete in Canvas either before or after the meeting; a list of reflection questions is provided or you can share your own ideas
Homework/Takeaways-Complete after the meeting