Full course description
- In order to continue to support our K-6 grade teachers in adopting the Wonders curriculum, this training will dive deeper into the learning around writing instruction and writing strategies within our Wonders curriculum.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Jill Montoya
- Credit(s) and Type: 7 Hours Relicensure
- HE Staff
- Date: November 3, 2023
- Location: Heritage Elementary
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Teachers will better understand the Wonders curriculum expectations, supports, and units within that support various writing instruction.
- Teachers will reflect upon student data and student work samples in writing and compare to highlight common strengths, common weaknesses, and identify mini lesson and reteaching opportunities.
- Teachers will plan next steps for small group writing instruction and unit planning with new knowledge of resources and instructional strategies in writing.