Full course description
This course is designed to provide support to DCSD educators and leaders interested in learning more about the effective facilitation of teams. This course is designed to provide participants with access to a variety of research-based resources to support their development as facilitators and provide a springboard for future conversations in both their work to enhance their facilitation skills & leading members of a team.
The course has three major learning modules:
- Understanding Myself & My Role in a Team
- Supporting our Team
- How We Work as a Team
- Type of Course: Blended
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Donna Goodwin
- Credit(s) and Type: 9 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
- Start date of course content: January 3, 2022
- End date of course content: May 20, 2022
- Meetings will occur every 2 weeks in the Monday Admin Meeting
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants develop a better understanding of themselves as a facilitator and share how what they learned will help them develop as a facilitator.
- Participants develop a better understanding of how they can better support members of their team as a facilitator.
- Participants develop a better understanding of the processes and products they can leverage to support the efficiency and effectiveness of teams.