Full course description
- Wednesday Workshops are weekly professional learning opportunities for MHE staff led by MHE staff. Wednesday Workshops are dynamic modules aimed at strengthening our approaches to teaching and learning. Each workshop is rich in strategies and resources, and blends research, best practices, and practical applications that our teachers can bring to their classrooms that day.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Brittnie Coveney
- Credit(s) and Type: Up to 12 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: February 2, February 9, February 16, February 23, March 2, March 23, March 30, April 20, April 27, May 4, May 11, and May 18, 2022
- Time: 7:20-8:20AM
- Location: Mammoth Heights Elementary Library
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Professional learning on timely topic important to Mammoth Heights Staff.
- Practical strategies and skills that teacher can use immediately to improve teaching and learning.
- Continuous improvement and growth of collaborative professional learning community at Mammoth Heights.