Full course description
- This course is for new teachers and staff to Meadow View to become familiar with the Artful Learning framework, process, arts based skills and strategies, and units of study.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Tonja Peacock | Jacki Bledsoe | Nicole Chavira | Amy Wawrychuk
- Credit(s) and Type: 15.5 Hours Relicensure
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: July 25-27, 2022
- Time: July 25 - 12:00-3:30PM, July 26/27 - 8:30AM-3:30PM
- Location: Meadow View Elementary Library
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Learners will become familiar with the Artful Learning Framework, Process, and Arts Based Skills & Strategies.
- Learners will become familiar with the Units of Study for their grade level.
- Learners understand how standards fit within the framework and Units of Study.