Full course description
- Preparing for the upcoming 21 - 22 School year.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Erin Gilbert
- Credit(s) and Type: 18 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: August 4 - 6, 2021
- Time: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Locatio: Mesa Middle School Library
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Staff will have a feeling of support and connection from one another.
- Staff will also be more aware of how trauma, disabilities and environment impact student performance.