Full course description
- Staff will reflect on the past year, share resources, strategies and tools that will stick after pandemic teaching and access ideas to support SEL and CLD students.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Erin Gilbert
- Credit(s) and Type: 7 Hours Relicensure
- MMS Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: 4.19.2021
- Time: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Google Meet link: please enroll for details
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Identify tools, equipment resources and strategies that will stick in your teaching and learning after pandemic teaching is over.
- Reflect and identify ways to strengthen your team for next year. Identify needs as a department and begin to design a plan to meet those needs for SY 21-22.