MMS Moving Readers Forward 4th-12th - Abbreviated (Modules 1, 4-7) Spring 2023 is a Course
MMS Moving Readers Forward 4th-12th - Abbreviated (Modules 1, 4-7) Spring 2023
Ended May 31, 2023
Full course description
- In this self-paced course, participants will have an opportunity to learn research-based best practices to help move readers forward at the intermediate and secondary levels. This course is designed to be taken over a length of time. Participants will learn, apply, reflect on data, and adjust.
- Type of Course: Self Paced
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Erin Gilbert
- Credit(s) and Type: 5 Hours Relicensure
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Understand how science of reading applies to intermediate and secondary students
- Build research-based instructional practices in your classroom that support struggling readers and grade level readers
- Monitor impact of practices and adjust as needed.